A hands-on course with plenty of writing exercises. This writing session is intended to help improve your writing skills for print and online publications. Attendees will gain a greater awareness of the requirements of the different media they work in. The session is aimed at anyone who has to write news pieces and other articles for in-house publications. Suitable for press officers, communications specialists, PR people and anyone else producing this type of material as part of their role.
Sample course content:
- Who are your target audiences?
- Intranet copy and how people read online
- Writing for client newsletters and magazines: what works and what doesn’t
- Structuring your writing
- Writing effective news headlines and introductions
- Writing effective articles
- Using quotes
- Common issues and challenges writers face
How to book your workshop
Please contact us specifying your business needs, your availability and the number of people you would like to attend the workshop.