This workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to brush up on grammar skills and clarify aspects of language that confuse them. The session will give attendees greater confidence and will include practical hints and tips and exercises. The style is friendly and easygoing, so there’s no need to worry – it’s not like school!
- One-day or half-day, as required
Sample course content:
- Why it’s important to use language and grammar correctly.
- Common language and grammar issues.
- How to use apostrophes.
- Commas, semi-colons and colons.
- Sentence construction and types of sentence.
- When to use ‘that’ and when to use ‘which’.
- The role of hyphens, dashes and brackets.
- Other common mistakes and areas of confusion.
- Your grammar and language questions answered.
How to book your workshop
Please contact us specifying your business needs, your availability and the number of people you would like to attend the workshop.