A highly practical workshop session aimed at writers who need to communicate as effectively as possible. The sessions will include writing exercises, discussion of common problems and a chance to look at attendees’ own material.
Exact content of workshop sessions can be agreed in discussion with the client. Or we can develop bespoke workshops on specific types of writing covering anything from reports and tender documents to emails; and all types of material from case studies to blogposts and newsletters.
- One-day or half-day, as required
Sample course content:
- Why clear written communication is important
- How people read
- Common problems of writing – and how to solve them
- Using plain English
- Writing with the reader in mind
- Writing tips for newsletters, reports, emails and websites and other material
- Planning your writing: What’s the story?
- The ‘Big Six’ questions every piece of writing should address
- Writing detailed reports and longer material (to be included in one-day course only, if relevant)
- A brief look at common language and grammar problems (to be included in one-day course only, if relevant)
- Presentation issues including writing summaries, titles and headlines (to be included in one-day course only, if relevant)
How to book your workshop
Use the form below to specify your business needs, your availability and the number of people you would like to attend the workshop. Or use the form below.